PRESENTATION SHOWCASE

I was impressed by the quality presentations made by my course mates, which made me question my own presentation that I did during the final presentation.

I particularly liked the last presentation. Not because their idea was brilliant, but it was the attitude that they portrayed which was so positive and such assurance that what they are presenting will be implemented. It is important to believe in what I am presenting, so to be able to present and propose my idea to others. They had such high energy level in the presentation, which made the audience engaged into listening to them. I would love to reach such level of confidence in my presentations.

Other than the presentation, I have learnt from the judges that the proposed solutions need to be practical and not just a depthless speech. Behind every solution proposed, the disadvantages of the solution need to be highlighted to the audience too. Because we never know when would something fail, and there must be another solution to counter this failure.

Comments

  1. Thank you for this clear and concise reflection, Lok. I especially appreciate the clause "the proposed solutions (for a project presentation) need to be practical and not just a depthless speech." That is very true.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UNIT 2 TASK 4: WRITING A FORMAL EMAIL

CRITICAL REFLECTION