UNIT 3 TASK 2, REFLECTION IN REAL LIFE
A habitual behaviour that later developed into a problem for
me was not planning ahead and just proceed to do whatever that comes into my
schedule first. This caused problems like losing track of time to accomplish
tasks before deadlines and also expecting meaningful outcomes after finishing them.
I felt demoralised most of the time because I could not
finish what I had started and sometimes even lose the motivation to start on
new projects. I felt that I did not have control of my life as I was spending
most of my time rushing to clear backlogs.
However the only way to change was to adopt
an organised schedule, so to have more control of my time. I started
taking small steps like waking up earlier each day in order to have more time to work
on before lunch, keeping track on a checklist of items that needs to be
accomplished by the end of the day.
Slowly I found out that I was able to finish what I was
supposed to do within the timeframe and sometimes even accomplishing more of what
was planned. It was then where I had the time to learn and enjoy the process of
working on a new project.
Edited on 11 Sept
Edited on 11 Sept
Thanks for posting this reflection, Lok.
ReplyDelete